Friday, July 18, 2008





we would take drives and get all the greens
telling us to get away from this scene not once ever thinking this was how we used to be your my false expectation your my prince with the tragic ending your a bad line in a movie that the girls always falls for And most of all your a cliche thats not wanted its hard to run when you have my heart so can you give it back, because that's where it belongs not in your hand or mouth to abuse. Just hand it here, there are plenty others to choose. I hope you like your picture facing down because I didnt have the nerve to burn it...yet Those blue eyes just remind me too much of the sky that was outside of my room you probably wont ever know but this is dedicated to you the one who made me strong and to know when to call it through so thanks, you make my mistakes worthwhile thank you.

No comments: