Friday, July 18, 2008






If there is anything I have learned my whole 17 years of life,
It is that life is unfair. Now this isn't going to be some blog complaining about my life. But this unfairness just gives us a reason to be emotional in a world that doesn't feel. In a World that just turns the other cheek and prays to god some one else will become aware. We are the kids who were born dead ends, but would rather ignore the warning signs. We are the kids who have been built up for false expectations. There is no such thing as falling in love like the movies. Love isnt easy. Its no walk in the park. For me it is harder to just say I like someone, let alone tell someone "I Love You" I'd rather die then fall vulnerable. We are the kids who have been let down time and time again. "Everyone's a let down it just depends on how far down they can go." Our mind just runs wild and builds up people to where we want to see them. But in reality we are all only human, we all bleed the same. Our closest friends can turn into our worst enemies in minutes. Hate to kill it darling, but they were supposed to betray you all along. We just weren't mature enough to see it. We meet people for a reason. We take a little bit of them with us everywhere. Everyone has problems it just depends on how they wear them. Some people wear them at night, in the dark, where no one can see them. Others wear them on their sleeve and hope that someone takes their nervous hand. I want to be that light at the end of the tunnel. I want to be that song that gives hope. I want to be that safe ride home. I want to be that seat belt that was created with one purpose, to provide security I want you to call me out me I say I don't believe in love. I want someone who believes in their self just as much as I believe in them.

No comments: